Home
Portfolio
Gallery
Archive
Blog
About
Contact
My Viewfinder
Unknown
5:18 PM
Leave a Comment
Next Post
Newer Post
Previous Post
Older Post
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Popular Posts
02|09|15
I graduated from The Art Institute about 5 months ago with a BFA in Photography. After all of that time and work, I no longer want to pic...
Turning A Corner
So I wanted to follow my last post with a "happy ending" so to speak. After I graduated I said I seemed to 'misplaced' my ...
(no title)
I have such a love for nature even if I am from the electronic age. I could get lost and watch the clouds move above me for hours. I do m...
Playing in Sleet
Since I'm originally from Wisconsin snow isn't a big deal for me, and since I've lived in Tennessee for 3 years I'm startin...
Nolan Craig Lisk's Birth Story
Guess who fell behind on .. well my person work in whole. Yea, it's me .. of course. I got a few days off cause some family came to vis...
Catching the storm
I love the innocence of children in non innocent scenarios. I saw this idea used by an adult model, but I used my 4 year old nephew inste...
Braxton's 2 Year Old Pictures Are Done!
So, even though Braxton's birthday was about a month ago, being in school, it's hard to get to Chattanooga every weekend. But better...
Mermerising
I will tell you time and time again that I have a love for water. I say love, it's probably more of an obsession. I found the m...
(no title)
(no title)
I will never get sick of shooting Kayla. Her energy is astounding and so motivating Besides being naturally beautiful, she's me...
Label Cloud
art
baby
beautiful
birth
boy
bus
bus graveyard
child
cloud
clouds
colors
conceptual
cute
dance
dancer
dark
dark surreal
easter
eggs
family
female
film
fine art
fineart
flowers
forest
galaxy
girl
gorgeous
happy
kid
kids
light
magical
mannequin
model
naked
Nashville
nature
night
nude
orbs
photo
photography
rain
red
smile
snow
statue
storm
stormclouds
surreal
Tennessee
timeless
TN
vanderwarf
vanderwarfphotography
video
vintage
water
waves
white
winter
woods
Contact Us
Name
Email
*
Message
*
Powered by
Blogger
.
Navigation-Menus (Do Not Edit Here!)
Popular Posts
02|09|15
I graduated from The Art Institute about 5 months ago with a BFA in Photography. After all of that time and work, I no longer want to pic...
Turning A Corner
So I wanted to follow my last post with a "happy ending" so to speak. After I graduated I said I seemed to 'misplaced' my ...
(no title)
I have such a love for nature even if I am from the electronic age. I could get lost and watch the clouds move above me for hours. I do m...
Playing in Sleet
Since I'm originally from Wisconsin snow isn't a big deal for me, and since I've lived in Tennessee for 3 years I'm startin...
Nolan Craig Lisk's Birth Story
Guess who fell behind on .. well my person work in whole. Yea, it's me .. of course. I got a few days off cause some family came to vis...
Catching the storm
I love the innocence of children in non innocent scenarios. I saw this idea used by an adult model, but I used my 4 year old nephew inste...
Braxton's 2 Year Old Pictures Are Done!
So, even though Braxton's birthday was about a month ago, being in school, it's hard to get to Chattanooga every weekend. But better...
Mermerising
I will tell you time and time again that I have a love for water. I say love, it's probably more of an obsession. I found the m...
(no title)
(no title)
I will never get sick of shooting Kayla. Her energy is astounding and so motivating Besides being naturally beautiful, she's me...
Labels
art
baby
beautiful
birth
boy
bus
bus graveyard
child
cloud
clouds
colors
conceptual
cute
dance
dancer
dark
dark surreal
easter
eggs
family
female
film
fine art
fineart
flowers
forest
galaxy
girl
gorgeous
happy
kid
kids
light
magical
mannequin
model
naked
Nashville
nature
night
nude
orbs
photo
photography
rain
red
smile
snow
statue
storm
stormclouds
surreal
Tennessee
timeless
TN
vanderwarf
vanderwarfphotography
video
vintage
water
waves
white
winter
woods
About Me
Unknown
View my complete profile
Find us on Facebook
Blog Archive
►
2015
(4)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
▼
2014
(10)
▼
September
(3)
I will never get sick of shooting Kayla. Her ener...
Mermerising
►
August
(2)
►
April
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(2)
Google Plus
Search Bar
About Author (Do Not Edit Here!)
0 comments:
Post a Comment